Apply here to be a catalyst with the IFES Logos and Cosmos Initiative!
This is for applicants from Latin America and Francophone Africa only. Please follow the links to the Spanish and French pages to continue in Spanish or French.
You can start this application anytime. You will be able to save each page and if necessary, continue later. The application needs to be submitted in full by 29 February at 23h GMT.
What you will need to make the application:
- Click here to read about the profile and requirements of a Catalyst in the LCI.
- You will need to complete some information about yourself.
- You will need to upload your current CV (maximum 2 pages).
- You will need to upload a motivation letter (maximum 3 pages). Important: for details on what the motivation letter should include, click here.
- You will need to upload a book review (maximum 3 pages). Important: for details on what the book review should include, click here.
- Once you have submitted your application, the general secretary of your IFES national movement will be invited to complete a short questionnaire.